You are DIGITALly LITERAte if you know...
- What types of information are available on the web and what programs and apps you have access to through the school and for free online.
- Where to go to efficiently search and filter for the digital information you want.
- Who has published or is contributing to a source and how that affects its validity.
- When accessing resources online, rules governing plagiarism, copyright, and ownership still apply.
- Why it is essential to be adaptable and develop lifelong learning habits concerning technology and the digital world.
- How to effectively and respectfully communicate online and to create various forms of digital content.